Monday, March 19, 2007

Randomness...

Today I had another go at colouring one of my drawings in Photoshop. I even had a go at some shading on his hair. It’s still pretty terrible I know and how triangular his face is really bugs me still but oh well. I will just have to try and improve my drawing skills and style, which is kind of the point of this blog anyway.

Other drawings for today include a couple of random rubbish sketches as I was in a bit of a strange mood. The first is less scary I think. I just thought he might look good in a top hat, and for some reason for me top hats have to have an ace of spades tucked into the ribbon. Plus the whole card of death idea fits with 2541’s character, he’s a tad bloodthirsty at times.

The second sketch is so much more random and scary. Yes he is wearing a skirt. Yes that is a corset. No I do not know why. But you can see he’s pretty angry at me drawing him wearing female clothes, I think the clenched fists, gritted teeth and scowl give it away. I can’t help but find it amusing though, and I just love to torture people so I couldn’t resist.



No comments: