Monday, April 2, 2007

Fun fun fun

Now this drawing was a lot of fun. I went a little over the top with the number of weapons (11 I believe) but I swear it was all his idea. 2541 was enjoying himself slaughtering people whilst playing with his favourite toys. This drawing is obviously from when he was still in the army: note the military jacket (which even has a cut out bit so that the whole of his barcode shows), combat trousers, military boots, and assault rifle (apologies for my terrible drawings of guns).

I’m actually pretty proud of and very happy with this drawing. The shape of his face isn’t actually too bad; I’m very happy with his hair though it could do with some shading; and his wings are good except I wish I’d made them raggedy up the sides as well. I’ve always been intrigued by the roughly drawn bandages people put on their characters so I had a go at drawing one on 2541 even though he won’t need it for very long at all with those wonderful healing powers, unfortunately I think I carried it on a little too long.

No comments: